The Toronto Enterprise Fund offers support services at each stage of the development of a social enterprise.
Thinking About Starting a Social Enterprise?
If your organization has a business idea and is in the early stages of thinking about starting a social enterprise:
- Attend one of our information sessions (Contact Us for details)
- Visit Thinking about Starting a Social Enterprise for various tools, resources and links
Starting a Social Enterprise
If your organization has defined its business idea and is ready to start developing a social enterprise:
- Attend our free workshop series (offered April to June each year, Contact Us for details)
- Visit Starting a Social Enterprise for various online tools, resources and links
- Enter our Business Plan Competition for a chance to receive seed funding
Running an Existing Social Enterprise
If your organization is already operating a social enterprise: